Business Relationship Management (BRM) Foundation course.
The BRM Role is a crucial link between a provider and the business acting as a connector, orchestrator, and navigator between the provider and one or more business units.
The House of BRM illustrates three key aspects of Business Relationship Management:
- The “foundation” supports the BRM role and ensures it has the competencies to be effective and deliver value to both the provider organization and its business partners.
- The “pillars” define the BRM space in terms of Core BRM Disciplines: Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing, and Value Realization.
- The “roof” of the House of BRM protects Business Relationship Management as a key aspect of provider capability. It does this by ensuring clarity around the role, discipline, and organizational capability of Business Relationship Management in the context of the Provider Strategy and Operating Model.
The Business Relationship Management Professional qualification allows delegates to understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
- 8 modules covering terminology, principles, themes and exam preparation
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- Receive 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course
- Access the BRM Body of Knowledge free as a member, to support you during and after your training
All courses include the exam.