The DevOps Institute has accredited this Certified Agile Service Manager course which provides you with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of agile service management.
Here you will learn how to provide “just enough” process and control to service management to deliver value to your organisation.
Study duration: 16 hours
- Lesson 1: Why Agile?
- Lesson 2: Agile Practices
- Lesson 3: Introducing Agile
- Lesson 4: Agile Process Design
- Lesson 5: Scrum Basics
- Lesson 6: Roles Part 1: Scrum Roles
- Lesson 7: Roles Part 2: ASM Roles
- Lesson 8: Artifacts Part 1: Scrum Artifacts
- Lesson 9: Artifacts Part 2: ASM Artifacts
- Lesson 10: Events Part 1: Scrum Events
- Lesson 11: Events Part 2: ASM Events
- Lesson 12: Getting Started
- Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- Exam vouchers purchased separately
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 26/40 questions (65%)
- Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase