The sixteen (16) hour course describes process owner responsibilities and provides the education needed to oversee the design, re-engineering and improvement of IT Service Management processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place ‘just enough’ process and how to continually align process performance with the business goals.
This course is for
- Process owners
- Process managers
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving processes
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Anyone responsible for:
- Managing process-related requirements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Maximizing the value of processess
Certificate: Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)®
Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions, leads to the Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)® Certificate.
Contact us for pricing