Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves process efficiency, reduces waste and provides an ongoing capability for IT to continue to deliver value even in the face of changing requirements.
The learning objectives for CASM® include an understanding of:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement —ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design—applying Agile practices to process design projects
Certificate: Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
Class culminates with an independent certification exam. Successfully passing (65%) the 60 minute exam, consisting of 40 multiple-choice questions.
The Agile Service Manager certification is the operational equivalent of development’s ScrumMaster
Contact us for pricing