What is COBIT?
COBIT 5 provides a rigorous, experience-based means of relating day to day IT activity to enterprise goals and stakeholder needs. This allows IT activity to be evaluated in relation to enterprise objectives and improvements to be identified. It also permits the contribution of IT to the enterprise to be demonstrated.
COBIT 5 builds upon the existing COBIT framework and integrates with other recognized frameworks and bodies of knowledge like ITIL®.
COBIT 5 is based on five key principles:
- Principle 1: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Principle 2: Covering the Enterprise End-to- End
- Principle 3: Applying a Single, Integrated Framework
- Principle 4: Enabling a Holistic Approach
- Principle 5: Separating Governance From Management
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to COBIT 5. COBIT 5 Foundation certificate holders can understand the governance and management of enterprise IT, create awareness at senior levels and decide which elements of COBIT will benefit their organisation.
- 6 easy to absorb modules covering terminology, structure, concepts and value
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- Module 1: Overview and key features
- Module 2: Principles
- Module 3: Enablers
- Module 4: Implementation
- Module 5: Process capability assessment model
- Module 6: Exam preparation