Whether you come at DevOps from the software development view, or the IT Operations perspective, DevOps has something for you.
- Agile and lean software development practices
- Agile and lean service management practices
- Virtualized and cloud infrastructure from internal and external providers
- Treating infrastructure as code
- Data center automation and configuration management tools
- Monitoring and self-healing technologies
This course provides you with an understanding of DevOps, looking at the value to the wider Business, Development teams and IT Operations teams.
The DevOps Foundation course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows enable IT organizations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services.
If you wish to book multiple courses, please contact us directly.
Organisations may wish to discuss an on-site Phoenix Project simulation in conjunction with the DevOps Foundation training.
13 lessons covering an introduction to DevOps, DevOps practices, culture and organisational considerations and DevOps and other frameworks.
Study duration: 16 hours
- Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
- Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
- Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
- Lesson 4: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 1
- Lesson 5: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 2
- Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
- Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
- Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
- Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second and Third Way
- Lesson 10: DevOps and IT Service Management Processes
- Lesson 11: Automation Practices and Tool Categories
- Lesson 12: Adopting a DevOps Culture
- Lesson 13: Summary and Exam Preparation
- Exam vouchers purchased separately
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 26/40 questions (65%)
- Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase