The ITIL Credit System supports the ITIL® qualification scheme by recognizing your investment in ITIL qualifications.
Within the ITIL credit system, each ITIL and ITIL-related qualifications has been assigned a specific credit value, based upon their level of ITIL content.
Upon successful completion of any ITIL examination recognized under the scheme, a candidate will be awarded both the certification and the credits attached.
The credits earned through this system can then be used towards the ITIL Expert level of certification, for which candidates must have earned a required number of credits (22) from qualifications which cover the full spectrum of ITIL best practice.
The online ITIL Expert program is the low cost, high quality path to ITIL Expert.
Study over a 12 month period, with full access to all courses during that time.
All exams must be purchased separately.
- Exams must be purchased separately
- Exam duration for lifecycle/capability: 90 minutes, MALC: 120 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: Intermediate exams 70% (28/40 marks across 8 questions), MALC 70% (35/50 marks across 10 questions)
- Exam value: Lifecycle 3 ITIL credits/Capability 4 ITIL credits/Managing across the Lifecycle 5 credits
- Exam vouchers must be requested within your Expert program access period if purchased at the same time as your training; if purchased separately they must be requested within 6 months of purchase