The RESILIA Foundation qualification takes delegates through a lifecycle approach to organisational cyber resilience, from creating a strategy aligned to business objectives through to operational cyber resilience activities. The course is suitable for anyone who needs an awareness of how to protect an organisation’s information assets, as well as how to recover from a cyber breach.
- 10 modules covering an introduction to cyber resilience, the cyber resilience lifecycle from strategy to improvement, plus cyber resilience roles.
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
Lessons in this course…
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to cyber resilience
- Module 2: Risk management
- Module 3: Managing cyber resilience
- Module 4: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 5: Cyber resilience design
- Module 6: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 7: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 8: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 9: Roles and responsibilities
- Module 10: Exam preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of cyber resilience
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- The Resilia manual is a mandatory requirement of the course. This can be purchased from Axelos as a hardcopy, e-book or on-line subscription.
- Exam vouchers sold separately
- Exam duration: 110 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored.
- Exam pass mark: 33/50 questions