Get an overview of Kanban with this spotlight course.
This course looks at Kanban, its background, how it can be used in your work and private life, and how to improve the way that you work.
- Study online at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Includes videos and a study guide – yours to keep
- Learn the essentials of Kanban
- Put Kanban into the context of your home or business environment
- 3 easy to absorb lessons covering Kanban terminology, and concepts
- Includes video tutorials & study guide
- Study duration: 1 hour
Lessons in this course
Lesson 1: Introducing Kanban – including the history of Kanban and its importance
Lesson 2: Kanban in action – building your workflow and Kanban boards
Lesson 3: Reviewing your work – introducing Stand-up and making improvements
This course does not require any existing knowledge of Kanban
There is no exam associated with this course