The fully accredited VeriSM Essentials course will give a basic understanding of service management, culture and organisational structure using the VeriSM model.
The VeriSM Essentials certification is a stand alone course, but delegates can later take VeriSM Plus to become VeriSM Foundation certified.
13 easy to absorb lessons covering the service management basics in the digital age using the VeriSM model
Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Study duration: 7 hours
Lessons in this course
- Lesson 1: Organizational context and governance
- Lesson 2: Digital transformation
- Lesson 3: Service Culture
- Lesson 4: Organizational structure
- Lesson 5: Teams
- Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
- Lesson 7: Organizational change principles
- Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM? model
- Lesson 9: The VeriSM? Model Part 1 Define
- Lesson 10: The VeriSM? Model Part 2 Produce
- Lesson 11: The VeriSM? Model Part 3 Provide
- Lesson 12: The VeriSM? Model Part 4 Respond
- Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Course Pre-requisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge VeriSM
Exam Details: 20 multiple choice questions, 30 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Essentials course before requesting their exam voucher.