Service Integration And Management - SIAM - course
The fully accredited SIAM® Foundation course introduces service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models. It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices. More information on SIAM can be downloaded, free, from Scopism.
- 21 easy to absorb lessons covering SIAM terminology, concepts, structural elements and challenges
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Study duration: 18 hours
Modules in this course
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
- Lesson 2: Purpose and value
- Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
- Lesson 4: SIAM structures
- Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
- Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
- Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
- Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
- Lesson 9: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 1
- Lesson 10: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 2
- Lesson 11: SIAM roles & responsibilities part 3
- Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
- Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
- Lesson 14: Processes part 1
- Lesson 15: Processes part 2
- Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
- Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
- Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
- Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
- Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
- Lesson 21: Exam preparation
Exam Details: 50 multiple choice questions, 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark.
Prerequisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM. Knowledge of ITservice management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
Suitable for: anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices.
Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase