ITIL 2011 Foundation - course
ITIL helps you to realise improvements including cost reductions in service delivery, enhancements in processes, improved measurement and reporting as well as continually driving up the quality of IT Services.
ITIL provides direct benefits to service providers, businesses and their customers.
More information about ITIL and its benefits can be found on Axelos’ site
The ITIL Credit System supports the ITIL® qualification scheme by recognizing your investment in ITIL qualifications.
Within the ITIL credit system, each ITIL and ITIL-related qualifications has been assigned a specific credit value, based upon their level of ITIL content.
Upon successful completion of any ITIL examination recognized under the scheme, a candidate will be awarded both the certification and the credits attached.
The credits earned through this system can then be used towards the ITIL Expert level of certification, for which candidates must have earned a required number of credits (22) from qualifications which cover the full spectrum of ITIL best practice.
This introductory course is suitable for delegates who are new to ITIL and those with ITIL experience looking to achieve a globally recognised certificate.
Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for intermediate level ITIL training.
- 17 easy to absorb lessons covering ITIL terminology, structure, concepts and processes
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
- Study duration: 18 hours
- Lesson 1: Introducing ITIL
- Lesson 2: Service management and stakeholders
- Lesson 3: Functions, roles and processes
- Lesson 4: The service lifecycle
- Lesson 5: Service Strategy key concepts
- Lesson 6: Service Strategy processes
- Lesson 7: Service Design key concepts
- Lesson 8: Service Design processes (1)
- Lesson 9: Service Design processes (2)
- Lesson 10: Service Transition processes (1)
- Lesson 11: Service Transition processes (2)
- Lesson 12: Service Operation processes
- Lesson 13: Service Operation functions
- Lesson 14: CSI
- Lesson 15: Roles
- Lesson 16: Technology considerations
- Lesson 17: The sample exam