Business Analysis Foundation - (inc. exam)
The Business Analysis Foundation course is for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes particularly Business Analysts, Business Managers and members of their team, Business Change Managers and Project Managers.
This course will provide you with an understanding of business analysis, including the role and competencies of a Business Analyst, investigation techniques, how to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders and model business processes, how to make a business and financial case and how to establish, document and model requirements.
19 easy to absorb lessons covering strategy analysis, investigation techniques, modelling business processes and more.
Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Study duration: 13 hours
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Business Analysis
- Lesson 2: The competencies of a Business Analyst
- Lesson 3: Strategy Analysis Part 1
- Lesson 4: Strategy Analysis Part 2
- Lesson 5: Business Analysis Process Model
- Lesson 6: Investigation Techniques Part 1
- Lesson 7: Investigation Techniques Part 2
- Lesson 8: Investigation Techniques Part 3
- Lesson 9: Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Lesson 10: Modelling Business Processes Part 1
- Lesson 11: Modelling Business Processes Part 2
- Lesson 12: Defining the Solution
- Lesson 13: Making a Business and Financial Case
- Lesson 14: Establishing the Requirements
- Lesson 15: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 16: Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Lesson 17: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 18: Delivering the Business Solution
- Lesson 19: Exam Preparation
An example of the course content can be found here
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Prerequisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge of BA.
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Students must have completed the BA Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Suitable for: The Business Analysis Foundation course is for people who want to understand
business analysis, support change and improve business processes particularly Business Analysts, Business Managers and members of their team, Business Change Managers and Project Managers