ITIL Transition to Managing Professional (inc. exam)
Suitable for students with 17 or more V3 credits.
- Module 1: ITIL 4 Foundation concepts – including the Service Value System and value chain
- Module 2: Create, Deliver and Support
- Module 3: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Module 4: High Velocity IT
- Module 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
- Module 6: Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Course duration is 30 hours
Course Options: 90 and 150 day courses are available
Prerequisites: Students wishing to study the Transition to MP must hold a minimum of 17 v3 credits,
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must hold 17 v3 credits as a minimum and must have completed the MPT course before presenting for the exam.
Suitable for: All ITIL Experts and those who hold 17 v3 credits
This course must only be sold with the exam
Course Sample can be found here
More information on the ITIL4 qualification scheme can be found at Axelos