ITIL4 Specialist - Drive Stakeholder Value Course - COMING SOON
This course looks at the engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focussing on how organizations can convert demand into value with the use of IT enabled services.
You’ll learn about SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, customer experience and user experience design, and customer journey mapping amongst other topics.
You’ll also learn how to increase the satisfaction of your stakeholders which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers.
The ITIL Specialist Module, DSV will help you to:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
Lessons in this course:
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
Course Options: 90- and 150-day options are available
Prerequisites: Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Course. The ITIL Foundation is a pre-
requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses
Exam duration is 90 minutes, 40 questions with a 70% pass mark (28/40). Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation and have completed the course before requesting the exam voucher.
This course must only be sold with the exam
Course overview can be found here
More information on the ITIL4 qualification scheme can be found at Axelos