BRMP - Business Relationship Management Professional (inc. exam)
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) certification allows delegates to
understand the BRM role and create awareness of it in their organisation. They will also be able to look at current relationships in their business and identify where improvements can be made.
- Module 1: An overview of BRM
- Module 2: Strategic partnering
- Module 3: Business IQ
- Module 4: Portfolio Management
- Module 5: Business transition management
- Module 6: Provider domain knowledge
- Module 7: Powerful communication
- Module 8: Exam preparation
- 50% off membership of the Business Relationship Management Institute when buying our course.
- Exam fee is included
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Prerequisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge of BRM.
Exam details: 50 multiple choice questions. 40 minute duration with a 50% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (With APMG). Students should have completed the BRMP course before requesting their exam voucher
Suitable for: Anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as
buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business
owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.
- The “foundation” supports the BRM role and ensures it has the competencies to be effective and deliver value to both the provider organization and its business partners.
- The “pillars” define the BRM space in terms of Core BRM Disciplines: Demand Shaping, Exploring, Servicing, and Value Realization.
- The “roof” of the House of BRM protects Business Relationship Management as a key aspect of provider capability. It does this by ensuring clarity around the role, discipline, and organizational capability of Business Relationship Management in the context of the Provider Strategy and Operating Model.