Agile Scrum Foundation (inc. exam)
The fully accredited Agile Scrum Foundation teaches an understanding of Agile principles and Scrum methodology; perfect for anyone leading or working on projects. Covering Agile ways of thinking, Scrum practices, planning and estimation plus how to monitor Scrum projects and more.
- 29 easy to absorb, short lessons in 8 modules covering principles, access, security, compliance, implementing, managing and more...
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and animations to bring your learning to life
Study duration: 15 hours
Modules in this course:
- Module 1 – Agile Way of Thinking
- Module 2 – Roles and Events
- Module 3 – Scrum Practices
- Module 4 – Planning
- Module 5 – Estimation
- Module 6 – Monitoring
- Module 7 – Advanced Scrum Projects
- Module 8 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Course Pre-requisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge of either Agile or Scrum
Exam Details: 40 multiple choice questions, 60 minute duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the Agile Scrum Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Suitable for: The Agile Scrum Foundation is ideal for those working in Project Management,
Software development, IT Service Management or Business Management