ITIL v3 Foundation (inc. exam)
ITIL 4 Foundation
This course is the starting point for people wanting ITIL qualifications, it is mandatory for anyone wanting to proceed to V3 intermediate study or anyone wanting to achieve expert status.
- Introducing ITIL
- Service Management and Stakeholders
- Functions, Roles and Processes
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy - Key Concepts
- Service Strategy – Processes
- Service Design - Key Concepts
- Service Design - Processes (1)
- Service Design - Processes (2)
- Service Transition - Processes (1)
- Service Transition - Processes (2)
- Service Operation – Processes
- Service Operation – Functions
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology Considerations
- The Sample ITIL Foundation Exam
Each lesson contains a video tutorial, study guide and associated quiz
Course duration is 18 hours and is 2 ITIL credits
Course Options: 30 and 60 day courses are available
Prerequisites: None. Candidates much have completed the ITIL Foundation Course. The ITIL
Foundation is a pre-requisite for anyone wanting to study higher level ITIL courses.
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with PEOPLECERT). Students must have completed the ITIL Foundation course before requesting their exam voucher.
Suitable for: ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services, or anyone who is
considering a career in IT.
This course must only be sold with the exam
Examples of the course:
Course duration is 12 hours and is 2 ITIL credits