ITIL4 Managing Professional Programme
- Get certified at a pace that suits you
- 365 days online access
- Online exams included
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- 24/7 helpdesk
Online Support from Gander Service Management to clarify any components within ITIL4
The Managing Professional Programme includes four courses
This is the ideal starting point after ITIL4 Foundation and is perfect for those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services.
ITIL CDS will help you to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
This course looks at the engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focussing on how organisations can convert demand into value with the use of IT enabled services.
ITIL DSV will help you to –
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
The ITIL4 Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organisations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. Completing this course will help you:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
DPI is for anyone involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. You’ll learn the skills needed to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organisation, with a strong and effective strategic direction and practical and strategic methods for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility
DPI will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organisational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
These four certifications must all be completed for the candidate to achieve MP designation.
If you already have 17 or more ITIL V3 credits you can easily become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional by taking the Transition Course
- Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and must also have completed an accredited training course before taking any of the Specialist exams.
More information on the ITIL4 qualification scheme can be found at Axelos