ISO20000 Foundation (inc. exam)
This course provides a comprehensive introduction to ISO/IEC20000, the international standard for service management. Foundation certificate holders can understand the structure of the standard and key terms used within it. They will understand what an organisation needs to do in order to be accredited to the standard.
Please note, this course is aligned to the 2011 version; certification audits against this are available until 29 March 2022.
6 modules covering covering terminology, structure, concepts and value.
Modules in this Course
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC20000
- Module 2: Service management system general requirements
- Module 3: Service delivery and relationship processes
- Module 4: Design, transition, control and resolution processes
- Module 5: Audits
- Module 6: Exam preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of ISO/IEC20000
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
Exam details: 40 multiple choice questions. 60 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
Suitable for: This course is ideal for anyone who needs to have knowledge of how their organisation can achieve the ISO/IEC 20000 standard, or for anyone wanting to develop a career as an internal or external IT Service Management consultant.