Resilia Practitioner (inc. exam)
RESILIA® certification enables you to understand how you can contribute to effective cyber resilience using your organisation's existing processes and standards.
RESILIA certification will help you to:
- Design and deliver cyber resilient strategies and services across your organisation in line with your business needs
- Integrate cyber resilience into your existing systems and processes
- Establish a common language for cyber resilience across your organisation
- Minimise the damage from a security breach and enable speedy response and recovery.
The RESILIA Practitioner qualification builds on knowledge acquired during the RESILIA Foundation training and challenges delegates to apply and adapt cyber resilience best practice. This practical course is built round a case study and set of exercises to bring cyber resilience to life.
7 modules covering the cyber resilience lifecycle, from strategy through to continual improvement. This practical course uses engaging questions and exercises throughout.
Modules in this Course
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Cyber resilience implementation
- Module 2: Cyber resilience strategy
- Module 3: Cyber resilience design
- Module 4: Cyber resilience transition
- Module 5: Cyber resilience operation
- Module 6: Cyber resilience improvement
- Module 7: Exam preparation
- Exam delegates must hold the RESILIA Foundation certificate
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- If you require the Resilia Best Practice book, this can be obtained here.
Exam details: 50 multiple choice questions. 2 hours 15 minutes duration with a 60% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor.
Suitable for: This online RESILIA Practitioner course is aimed at professionals with responsibility for IT and security functions or risk and compliance operations within an organisation.
In addition, HR, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Marketing personnel, will also benefit from having cyber resilience expertise within their teams.