VeriSM Essentials - course
The fully accredited VeriSM Essentials course will give a basic understanding of service management, culture and organisational structure using the VeriSM model.
The VeriSM Essentials certification is a stand alone course, but delegates can later take VeriSM Plus to become VeriSM Foundation certified.
- 13 easy to absorb lessons covering the service management basics in the digital age using the VeriSM model
- Includes video tutorials, study guides and quizzes
Study duration: 7 hours
Lessons in this course
- Lesson 1: Organizational context and governance
- Lesson 2: Digital transformation
- Lesson 3: Service Culture
- Lesson 4: Organizational structure
- Lesson 5: Teams
- Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
- Lesson 7: Organizational change principles
- Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM model
- Lesson 9: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
- Lesson 10: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
- Lesson 11: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
- Lesson 12: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
- Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
Course Options: all course licences are valid for 180 days
Course Pre-requisites: This course does not require any existing knowledge VeriSM
Exam Details: 20 multiple choice questions, 30 minute duration with a 65% pass mark. Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (with EXIN). Candidates must have completed the VeriSM Essentials course before requesting their exam voucher.