BRMP - Certified Business Relationship Manager (inc. exam)
The online Certified Business Relationship Management (CBRM) course allows BRMP qualified
students to take the next step in their development and learn what it means to become a strategic BRM or business partner.
- Module 1: Introduction to CBRM
- Module 2: Understanding Business Relationship Maturity and Value – Look at the Strategic BRM role, BRM Impact on Business Value and how BRMs work with other Business Partner Providers
- Module 3: Assessing BRM Context – Assessing business demand, relationships, capabilities and competencies
- Module 4: Developing Strategic Relationships - planning, persuasion and politics
- Module 5: Optimising Business Value – Innovation, management, governance, planning and optimisation
- Module 6: Revision and exam prep
Course Options: 90 and 150 day courses are available
Prerequisites: Students must already hold the BRMP certification
Exam details: 80 multiple choice questions. 2 hours and 30 minute duration with a 50% pass mark.
Exam can be taken online with a web proctor (With APMG). Students should have completed the CBRM course before requesting their exam voucher
Suitable for: Anyone working or looking to work in a business relationship environment, such as
buyers, sales teams and customer service advisors. However, it may also be of use to business
owners, project managers and others involved in business processes.